An Investment in Your Story
Time is fleeting. As much as we would like to hit the "pause" button, the people in our lives are always changing, our children will never stop growing, and we will eventually look back and feel a sense of nostalgia for the way things used to be. Clearly, life is already full of unexpected expenses and busy schedules. Why not just take some snapshots on your iPhone or get somebody to take a few pictures of your family for very cheap?
The difference is this: when you make the decision to invest in professional photography, you are getting much more than just a handful of decent pictures. Most people already have plenty of amateur-quality pictures laying around in their old photo albums or on their smartphones and computers. These are great for what they are: casual snapshots of your daily life; messy hair, a little blurry, mix-matched clothes, cheesy grins and all.
Would you feel eager to display these types of pictures, large-scale on your living room wall, for everyone who enters your house to see? Or would you rather adorn your home with high-quality images that show your loved ones looking their best, complete with glowing, happy faces and artful bokeh backgrounds? In the years and decades to come, when you wish to look back on your babies (who aren't babies anymore!) wouldn't you like to own a few pictures that capture them in gorgeous lighting with expressions that perfectly define their personalities in that particular stage of life? The truth is that the highest quality professional photos will only become more valuable to us as time goes on. Your future self will thank you!
Here is what you will get when you decide to invest in MYH Photography:
1. A comfortable environment for you and your family: There is no set timeline for how your session will go. When your baby is hungry or needs a diaper change, meeting your child's needs will always be a top priority. If older siblings need some extra toys and a place to play while the session is going on we have you covered.
2. A photographer who is patient, playful, and willing to go to extremes to elicit smiles and laughs from even the most stubborn little ones: Sessions are never rushed. I'm willing to spend as long as it takes to capture that perfect shot. I connect easily with children of all ages and have been called a "baby whisperer" on more than one occasion.
3. Flexibility in what you order and the ability to buy what you like: While I do offer set "packages," I am also willing to work with you to adjust your order in a way that reflects exactly what you are looking for.
4. A photographer with technical expertise as well as an eye for what looks great in photos:? I have in-depth knowledge of lighting and photography, as well as tips for what to wear, what to bring, how to relax in front of the camera, and how to position your body to achieve your desired look.
5. A phone consultation before your shoot, a private review session afterward, and expert retouching: I offer these complimentary and at no additional cost. I develop personal relationships with all of my clients, which allow me to learn their preferences and specific needs. I understand not only how important it is to look great in photos, but also to feel great about yourself and LOVE the final result!
Together, we will make sure that everyone in the photos looks their absolute best.
Portraits can be purchased in as few as one image, but most clients choose to create their own Portrait Collection to take advantage of the best pricing. Portrait Collections starts at 900. I would love to get to know you and show you how easy it is for us to create the portraits you dream of. Click on over to the contact tab and let's get started!